At EL Passion, we are a team of experts, passionate about designing and developing exceptional web and mobile apps. We have a long track record of satisfied clients from all around the world. Among others, we are proud to have supported Polaroid Originals, Wirtualna Polska, ZnanyLekarz, Varner, Mednavi and many more. We are powered by passion for excellence, Lean and Agile approaches and continuous learning. Our ambitions keep transforming us, but our values of transparency, outstanding craftsmanship and team-spirit remain constant.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Front-end Developer to join our team.
We want to offer you a possibility of working with modern frameworks and tools. Join the team that is up-to-date with latest tech and recognises the importance of the code quality (daily code reviews, pair programming, continuous integration).
Get on board and work with us on a variety of startup projects, learn and enjoy!
- At least 2.5 years of experience in professional Front-end development
- Mastered skills (and proven commercial experience) in at least one JS framework (React, Angular, Vue, Ember)
- Knowledge of and ability to maintain good engineering practices in the project (TDD, PP, CR, CI/CD)
- Strong knowledge of CSS preprocessors (e.g. SCSS) or CSS in JS
- Habit of working according to good conventions and clean code practices (modularity, patterns, components)
- Treating automated testing as a habit and something as natural as naming variables
- Familiarity with good UX practices
- Leadership soul with a knack for sharing knowledge with others
- Fine communication skills, ability to form compelling arguments as well as dissuade the team and a client from making wrong decisions
- Good command of English, allowing to easily communicate with our clients (B2)
- Knowledge and skills in React Native
- Proven experience working with TypeScript
- Good grasp of Back-end technologies:
- Knowledge of any back-end technology (i.e. Ruby / Rails / Node.js)
- HTTP, REST, GraphQL
- Familiarity with Sketch / Figma
- Experience with working in an Agile software development approach
- Active participation in the life of JS Community
- We offer a clear and challenging career path (you can read all about it here)
- The salary range for a Senior position 12000 - 17500 PLN Net (Net on the invoice or Gross on task-specific contact)
- Possibility of choosing different forms of employment - B2B, UoP, UoD
- Job in a team composed of both highly skilled developers and juniors, where you can both gain and pass on skills
- You decide which technology will be most appropriate for your project. Want to try something new? - Great, we love to experiment!
- Work in a proper Scrum :) and take part in making key project decisions by working directly work with the client.
- Access to our resources library - books (paper and digital), courses, tutorials, assets. Choose whatever you’d like to have on our "shelf"!
- We hold internal Hackathons a few times in a year (experimenting with different languages, tools, hardware, etc.)
- We'll invest in your skills with a self-growth budget (books, conferences, trainings, workshops and more)
- We value work–life balance and 40-hour working week
- We have flexible working hours, possibility of working partially or 100% remote
- Multisport, private medical care and more
Read more about perks and our cool company culture at www.elpassion.com
What’s it really like to work at EL Passion? See our Culture Book and find out what EL Passioners say about the company!
For more check out our blog, LI, FB and GitHub profiles.