We are the leading integrated experience management platform in Europe. With our Software-as-a-Service solution based on the Net Promoter Score (NPS) companies from multiple different industries are able to successfully transformate the voice of the customer into prosperous long-term relationships.
- collecting, clustering and analyzing customer feedback our clients receive through various channels
- automatically deriving tailored and individual measures to retain satisfied customers and win back churning customers
Tech Team size:
30+ engineers divided into squads (4-6 engineers)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for implementing new methodologies on our platform;
- Doing regular code reviews/PR reviews for your colleagues;
- Maintaining existing code and bug fixing (near 30% of tasks);
- Writing unit, integration and E2E tests (using QUnit).
That's what we offer:
- A fast learning environment with the opportunity to grow together with us as a company and our highly motivated and international team;
- Comprehensive and structured onboarding as well as regular feedback sessions to support your individual development;
- Competitive salary;
- Guaranteed personal training budget of 500 Euros per year;
- Full technical equipment (MacOS);
- Regular company events, lunches and semi-annual company offsites.