At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
Design to Robofacturing (D2R) is a digital product which connects designers with robotic factory and gives and opportunity to recieve feedback on design in real-time to make decisions on Arrival products' development
Technological stack: React, Material-UI, TypeScript, RxJs, GraphQL, ThreeJS
- Conduct application performance optimization.
- Develop the technical part of the product, contribute to technical design, project architecture design.
- Interact with engineers in related areas (UI/UX, backend, automated testing, DevOps).
- Experience in using modern browser API like canvas/webgl, WebWorker etc.;
- Experience in modernd SPA applications' architecture on React+Redux base;
- Deep knowledge of S.O.L.I.D.;
- Good Layout skills and knowledge of modern CSS pre-processors;
- Sufficient English to write and read technical documemtation.
We'd love it if you have
- Experience in profiling and optimizing Web applications, as well as finding and eliminating the causes of memory leaks;
- experience with server-sent events;experience with project build systems;
- Experience with GraphQL;
- Understanding of functional reactive programming, familiarity with RxJs;
- Ability to work with DI, knowledge of possible implementationsbackend development experience with NodeJS + Typescript;
- Knowledge of the principles of modern UX design, experience in finding the optimal balance between the beauty of the interface and the complexity of implementation;
- Experience with 3D rendering, and in particular with the ThreeJS library.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.