The $40 trillion real estate market in the U.S. is spread across millions of individual relationships between investors, borrowers, brokers, developers, and many other players. RealtyShares is creating the marketplace and technology infrastructure to streamline real estate investing from beginning to end and open it up to a much larger audience. Our clients have already invested over $150 million on the platform.
RealtyShares is seeking candidates for full-time employment as Senior Frontend Engineers at our offices in San Francisco, CA. This is your opportunity to plug into a fast-paced, exciting startup environment where you'll be joining a small team of talented developers.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Design, build, and maintain highly interactive and responsive isomorphic web applications utilizing the latest advances in Node and React technologies
- Indulge your deep commitment to TDD philosophy
- Take advantage of our highly evolved DevOps infrastructure, GitHub flow, and Continuous Integration tools
- Interact with backend engineers, product managers, UX/UI designers, and other internal and external stakeholders
- Help build and mentor (and/or eventually manage) our frontend team
WE ARE SEEKING AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS:
- 2+ years high-scale production experience with React and related technologies
- Strong understanding of Web client-server development paradigms and techniques
- Solid grasp of Web fundamentals and common industry patterns
- Academic background in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Production experience with dataflow-based frontend paradigms (React et al.)
- Event Sourcing / Task-Based Asynchronous UIs
- Queueing and messaging systems
- NoSQL data stores, Eventual Consistency
- Cross-region AWS hosting
- Functional programming knowledge (Scala/F#/Clojure/Haskell)
If you want to be part of a high-caliber and collaborative team to build a game-changing online marketplace for real estate investing, you belong here!
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Office centrally located in SoMa with amazing views of the Bay
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Great company-wide off-sites!
At RealtyShares, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
*All applications receive a response
*All applications are kept strictly confidential
*No recruiters please!