At Tradeshift, we are changing the way companies do business together. You will have the opportunity to make a difference as we strive to connect all of the companies in the world and make business applications better for *people*. Of course, this will not be easy; you will face a lot of complex challenges in our growing, global, fast-paced startup.
We believe in team-based component ownership, development and quality assurance. We expect engineer involvement in all user stories from their inception. Our teams have great autonomy and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to bringing Tradeshift to the next level.
You will be responsible for contributing to the technical design, development and implementation of the Tradeshift platform. We believe in shipping code, and we have just enough process in place for everyone to remain productive. But we expect you to do more than just write production code; in a typical week, you could be:
- Brainstorming technical architecture options on a whiteboard with your team
- Reviewing PRs from developers in our Copenhagen office
- Fielding questions from product managers about new features
- Fixing a bug you randomly came across and improving unit test coverage
- Giving a presentation to developers in our San Francisco office about a new technology you have been experimenting with
We’re looking for an outstanding Senior Frontend Engineer with the skills and courage to challenge, extend and improve our existing frontend framework. We expect you to be immersed and energized by new trends, frameworks and technologies, and have the ability to evaluate the longer-term value and quality of new developments.
This job has been filled or removed by Tradeshift.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Senior Frontend Engineer job post.✕