Who We Are:
Our team of innovators and visionaries is passionate about pushing the envelope and taking bold risks that inspire people to realize their beautiful potential. With our HQ in Los Angeles, Dania Beach, and our two offices in Ohio, we’re constantly raising the bar and evolving to create a more diverse and cultivating work environment.
We develop our digital platforms and promote industry-leading products across online, mobile, social, and retail markets. Integra Beauty has created L’ange, Upness, and OFIR three leading consumer goods brands that are paving the way for unlimited brand incubation. Our team is at the forefront of emerging trends and we are looking for like-minded individuals to continue growing our company.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our development team that builds and maintains high-traffic storefronts on the Shopify platform. The Technology team supports a dynamic end to end e-commerce organization and implements a variety of technology partners as well as custom solutions and integrations. The right candidate for the role is a team player and problem solver who enjoys learning and implementing new systems and technologies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out coding assignments according to internal style guide and best practices.
- Write and implement code that is reliable, maintainable, efficient, secure and compliant.
- Maintain and upgrade existing systems.
- Translating graphical mock-ups into pixel-perfect responsive web user interfaces.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 10 Years of experience as a frontend developer.
- Extensive knowledge of CSS / CSS pre-processors and HTML5 Semantic Markup.
- Experience integrating third party libraries and API's into a website.
- Strong familiarity with async/await and ES6 modules.
- Experience working with Git.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelors in CS or similar major or equivalent experience.
- Shopify and Liquid Template Engine familiarity.
- Webpack or other frontend tooling.
- Familiarity with implementing GraphQL requests.
- Client-side data instrumentation, i.e. GTM, Google Analytics, Third Party Pixels, etc.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Additional Opt-In Insurances
- Work/Life Balance
- Vacation + Sick Time Pay
Our Core Competencies
- Action – takes the organization to the next level
- Results – drives progress and excellence
- Intellect – applies knowledge and wisdom
- Adaptability – values change and complexity
- Decisiveness – acts swiftly, with purpose and integrity
- Motivation – promotes inclusion and accountability