LaFourchette part of TripAdvisor group company, is a pure player company and the european leader of restaurants online booking. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people go to restaurant!
LaFourchette company’s goal is to become the #1 app for restaurant online booking in the world.
Why join us?
You are passionate about technology and comfortable with an international and agile environment? You're ready for the challenge of a SaaS service that provides several thousands of customers and B2C interfaces for millions of users? Are you ready to invest in a company whose entire service is present in a dozen countries and is subject to heavy use to accompany rapid growth? You want to build reliable back-end services and scalable services to power the leader of booking online restaurant?
You will join a dynamic and agile team in a quickly changing environment. You will be involved in an international organization that empowers its employees and that values sharing and development of each of them.
In this context, we are looking for a Senior full stack JS Developer (NodeJS/ReactJS) with experience on a high traffic website.
• You will contribute in the design and technical conception of the solutions with your team.
• You will take part in the implementation of the new features of our products.
• You will be working on all functional areas of LaFourchette (B2C, B2B, Internal Tools) depending on the projects you contribute.
What are the technologies we use?
• Our Front-ends are implemented with ReactJS or AngularJS, LESS/SaaS, Grunt and Webpack, respecting BEM methodology
• Our back-end technical stack relies mainly on PHP 5.5/Symfony2 and NodeJS framework. We also use relational databases and SOLR solutions, ElasticSearch, memcached, RabbitMQ
• Our websites and servers are monitored with New Relic and ad hoc probes for specific needs
• We use JIRA and Confluence
• Our infrastructure is based on a scalable horizontally architecture to serve our customers in 12 countries
This job has been filled or removed by LaFourchette.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Senior Full Stack Developer JS - Restaurant Experience (M/F) job post.✕