Smart Reporting is one of the world’s top startups in digital health. Our mission is to enable AI assisted diagnostics for the benefit of doctors and patients around the world. Already today, our award-winning software is used by thousands of doctors and institutions, including some of the world’s leading experts in radiology.
Contribute to something that makes a difference!
What would be your responsibilities?
- Build and improve our medical reporting engine, an interactive medical reporting application that supports radiologists in every step.
- Tackle challenging algorithms for medical text such as text generation, autocompletion and spell checking.
- Help our medical content team by building a better modular and flexible content management model, for example by adopting a git inspired Merkle tree.
- Drive scalability and improve our on-premises installer to make our application scale across thousands of hospitals and private practices.
Who are we looking for?
- You bring 5+ years of experience as a software developer with a proven track record of building SaaS web applications with complex logic
- Strong knowledge of modern web frameworks and technologies, for example:
- Familiarity with React, Typescript, AWS
- Experience in end to end development from server setup to deployment (Linux, Docker)
- Curiosity and an interest in continuously developing yourself and adding new technologies to your knowledge base
- Fluent in English
- If you have a degree in maths and physics, we consider this a plus.
- We also consider previous experience in healthcare IT (HL7, DICOM, FHIR) a large plus
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to drive the development of a cutting-edge medical software product that enjoys rapid growth and significant funding from top-tier investors and EU grants
- The chance to work on interesting technical challenges such as advanced algorithms, wide integrations or scalable content management
- A positive, highly skilled, international team with a focus on quality
- The opportunity to work on a meaningful product that improves healthcare and peoples’ lives
- Pick your own gear: Linux, Mac, Windows - whatever works best for you
- Sponsored conference visits / trainings
- Work remotely or in our Munich based office
- Outstanding compensation based on experience
Do you want to work on meaningful product in a great environment? Then don’t hesitate to apply! We’re looking forward to getting to know you.