We are looking for full stack engineers to join our team working on building the latest and greatest promotional products that are seen and used by over 100 million users. Our mission is to build products that delight and benefit our users while delivering great value to labels and brands.
What you’ll do
- Build and ship new promotional experiences and the services that support them.
- Facilitate collaboration engineers, product owners, and designers to solve interesting and challenging problems for delivering various media worldwide.
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, multi-functional agile team.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers in other disciplines
- Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects and distributed development teams
- Hack on what you want during regular hack days and an annual hack week.
- Work from our awesome office in New York City - we offer relocation packages if you do not currently live in The Big Apple.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of experience developing production level software.
- You have a deep understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms.
- You are interested and capable of learning other programming languages as needed.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.