We are looking for a Full Stack software developer to join the Identity Team at Twitch. We’re building OAuth solutions for our community to make a Twitch Identity the last identity you’ll ever need.
This is a technical role that builds heavily on internet standards for authorization and authentication on the Twitch site and our OAuth enabled partners. Our products are highly scalable and highly available world wide. As we level up our architecture and features, you’ll have the opportunity to influence design decisions, tooling choices, and every last detail that makes us the best product we can be.
- Increase the availability and performance of our products using Go and NoSQL technologies
- Provide a world class OAuth service for the Twitch Community
- Level up our organization as a whole with industry best practices and data driven technology choices
- Solve complex problems that span teams, services, and customers
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent Industry Experience
- 5+ years working in Service Oriented Architectures
- Strong data structures knowledge
- Critical thinking about, and application of IETF specifications
- Solid understanding of OAuth, OIDC, and HTTP Security
- Game Development experience, especially around player accounts
- Experience working with Facebook and Google identity solutions
- Experience with Go and Ruby on Rails
- The ability to architect data models for future projects
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.