Summary: Our client is looking for a Senior Audio Programmer with extensive experience in C++, Unreal Engine and Wwise to join us our client and work on first-person action-adventure games for console and PC.
Salary: £50,000 - £100,000 per annum (dependent on skill set and experience)
What you'll do
- You will be working closely with the code Leadership to plan, estimate, and write high-quality performant audio systems.
- As a senior coder you will contribute to regular code reviews, championing code quality and best practices.
- You will work closely with the Audio Team to review feature specifications and provide input where possible to support audio design workflows.
- Solid understanding of advanced audio concepts (mixing, signal flow, 3D positional audio, occlusion, obstruction, audio propagation, data compression, reverb, reflections, streaming and memory footprint, etc.)
- You have great code design skills and can mentor juniors in best practices.
- You’re also a great communicator and love working as part of a team where you play an active role in helping shape the game and its development.
- You’ve got top notch C++ skills, experience at a senior level of development in Unreal Engine 4 and are familiar with WWise audio middleware.