Buzzvil is looking for a Senior Global Business Development Manager who is passionate about mobile advertising and startups to join our dream team!
This position will be taking charge of business development with supply-side partners, who are mobile app developers, big brands with mobile apps, and telecom carriers, to help them monetize and better engage with their users through the Buzzvil’s product including our lockscreen platform BuzzScreen and rewarded advertising network BuzzAd Benefit. The role is one of the most crucial functions at Buzzvil as with these publisher partnerships, Buzzvil can expand its reach with end-users and strengthens its position as a global advertising platform. This is the beginning of our business, as well as the end goal.
Responsibilities of this position are not limited to business development. It also is required to support our partners for long-term success after a deal is closed. From a lockscreen app planning and development to marketing to account management, the role should manage its entire business cycle as a main project manager, which will give the person a great deal of learning opportunities in how to run a mobile app/service business.
We seek for candidates with a very strong sales skill but keep in mind that what we are selling is not a packaged good. The person should act as a consultant in helping our partners succeed with our lockscreen solution by devising a customized strategy that fits our partner’s business. It also requires a strong communication skill as the position often coordinates among different functions/teams. Also as this position will mainly target the global market, so speaking business level English is required.
At Buzzvil, everybody works autonomously and proactively. You will also be given opportunities to grow faster by taking early responsibilities. Also, we are committed to building a truly global business and proud of the mission we hold. You will be able to learn how to develop global business and be part of it!
- Be in charge of devising a global business strategy and executing it
- Improve the cooperation process between Buzzvil and partners, as well as different teams within Buzzvil
- Be responsible for leading outbound partnership activities of BuzzScreen/BuzzAd Benefit, mainly focused on mobile app developers, big brands with mobile apps, and telecom carriers, and delivering against assigned quota/target each quarter.
- Identify target clients and devise partnership strategies customized for each segment.
- Negotiate key terms of the agreement and close the deal.
- Be a consultant supporting partners’ mobile app business in operations, marketing and revenue optimization by collaborating with our teams internally.
- Assess the needs of our clients and gather their feedback to improve upon the existing solution.
- Manage partners’ accounts in terms of day-to-day troubleshooting and financials.
- Monitor KPIs of Buzzvil’s global offices and report it to CSO/CEOs
- 7+ years of experience in any of the following: management consulting, global business development, or global sales in the mobile/Internet service industry
- Previous experience and/or knowledge in digital/mobile advertising.
- Leadership experience in leading a team of more than 3 staffs.
- Excellent communication and networking skills with a bold mindset: never be afraid of hearing ‘No’.
- Demonstrable analytical skills and proficiency in MS Excel.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to devise go-to-market strategies and improve a work process
- Strong interest in startup culture and a willingness to work proactively in a fast-paced environment as part of a small team.
- Business-level fluency in English.
- Permanent residency/citizenship and/or work authorization in Korea.
- Basic understanding of and/or curiosity in programming or mobile application products for communication with engineers.
- Fluency in any additional foreign languages, especially Japanese
- Work experience in a multi-national team
- Established network with Buzzvil’s target clients: global telecom carriers, app publishers, etc.
- CV Screening
- The 1st round with team (pre-assignment for PT will be given.)
- The 2nd round with CEOs
- Reference check and salary negociation