For our team in Bangkok, we are looking for a network operation engineer to join our team. A positive, winning attitude, with a calm demeanor and methodical approach are essential.
- Support and operate the business needs through strong knowledge of switching, routing protocols.
- Configure and manage the company firewalls, particularly Juniper SRX, Fortinet.
- Configure and manage F5 Load balancers.
- Setup and support network monitoring tools.
- Manage global geological DNS for company.
- Proactively manage day to day requests and issues to resolution.
- Identify, communicate and escalate as necessary any networking issues affecting business; troubleshoot and provide root cause analysis data; follow through to resolution.
- Work very closely with engineering team to ensure consistency of communication, maintenance procedures, troubleshooting and knowledge sharing.
- Document all work procedures and ensure that this information is shared across the team.
- At least 5 years of network operations experience.
- Expert Certification (CCIE / JNCIE) preferred, CCNA or above is essential
- Experience working with eBGP, iBGP, OSPF or another dynamic protocols.
- Experience working in a large enterprise organization and dynamic environment, preferably in the e-commerce space.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver projects on time.
- Self-motivated, approachable, and adaptable and have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Enthusiastic about providing the best possible service, both internally and externally, to clients, customers, suppliers, vendors and staff.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask, balancing competing priorities.
- In depth knowledge on WAN/LAN networking and latest technology in IT – including, but not limited to, transmission equipment and technologies, MPLS network, layer 2 and 3 technologies, routing and switching, network security, unified communication, server operations, performance optimization, virtualization and cloud computing architecture.
- Extensive experience on Juniper MX routers, EX switches, SRX firewall and VPN appliances.
- Knowledge of DDoS, DNS and load balancers is essential.
- Knowledge of Linux operating system is a plus.