Teladoc Health is hiring a Senior Global Program Manager to lead cross-functional product development teams focused on launching next generation hardware products. As a Technical Program Manager, you will be a leader who is able to succeed in a fast-paced environment. You will be able to bridge the inevitable gap between team members coming from consumer, medical device and tech backgrounds in order to meet our common goals.
- Driving complex product development efforts from conception through product launch.
- Driving a portfolio of hardware new product development projects
- Ensure scope, schedule and budget agreed to on a program are met
- Ensure Product Development processes are followed per relevant procedures
- Develop plans while identifying project risks upfront and communicating mitigations and impact. Practice scope management throughout the program and deliver on-time and on-budget.
- Organize and lead phase gate review meetings
- Creating, communicating and maintaining project schedules
- Develop and monitor program budgets
- Provide clear communication to the organization on project status, critical path, as well as potential areas of risk
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Design, Content, Supply Chain, Clinical, Product Marketing, Regulatory, Quality, Member Support, Client teams, Finance, and other functions along with external development and contract manufacturing partners to ensure input and representation in the development process for a product that meets user and business requirements
- Contributes to product prioritization decisions by providing data and analysis from current and past projects
- Provides feedback to team members regarding performance and requirements on program.
- Build strong informal and formal communication channels to deliver information that is accurate and up-to-date to all stakeholders
- Utilize corporate approved tools and implement them to empower and unencumber team members as they work to complete programs efficiently and effectively
- Organize and guide large numbers of distributed, cross-functional resources successfully
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to lead, influence and work well in a cross functional team environment.
- Ability to deal with conflict and drive to solutions.
- Ability to lead a large number of people on a variety of programs
- Ability to handle ambiguity effectively and oversee multiple projects at once
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data, set actionable goals and drive metrics and execution
- Minimum 5 years of experience involved in the development and commercialization of products
- Hardware product development experience preferred
- Medical device experience preferred (CFR 820, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, IEC 62304)
- Previous experience working with electrical/mechanical/embedded software product development is desired
- Previous experience with consumer electronics preferred
- Previous experience with global medical device and/or consumer product launches
- Desired project tools experience includes: JIRA, Confluence, Requirements Management software
- BS or equivalent work experience in a scientific field preferred; business, finance or related field will be considered in conjunction with experience
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.