About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes: when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
Eden Health is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to support our Marketing/Creative Team to assist and oversee all Marketing Materials and Social Assets. This role will report to the Director of Creative Operations and will work closely with our Senior Marketing Designer to produce and execute standout and strategically focused materials. In this role, you will help execute visual systems and provide brand support for our Marketing, Sales, and PR needs. Design projects within this role include, but are not limited to: producing digital and print solutions for marketing and sales materials, content and social media graphics and slide decks.
What success looks like
- Design sales materials, reports and case studies, decks, blog assets, newsletters, social posts, etc.
- Help create and execute branded templates for use across the company
- Effectively and efficiently build assets off our new visual identity and brand guidelines
- Advocate for our brand design, vision, and voice within the company
- Place emphasis on quality control, maintaining the standards and expectations of our creative assets
- Build relationships and collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, Clinical, Product, and other teams
What you will bring
- 5+ years of design experience as a graphic designer or marketing designer
- Highly detail-oriented with strong project management and organizational skills; you can manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively
- A high degree of comfort with art direction and opening yourself up to feedback from your non-design colleagues, with an ability to be objective about your work
- Rarely misses deadlines and proactively surfaces at-risk timelines
- Comfortable with iterative design practices to ship optimal versions of your creative over time
- Experience collaborating with product managers, marketing and sales teams
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, Flare Capital, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great comraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]edenhealth.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]edenhealth.com.