Endurance Group is the parent company behind some of the world’s top names in online marketing tools for small business, including Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator and Domain.com.
Here in our Burlington, MA headquarters, our Creative Department serves as the in-house agency for all Endurance brands. Every piece of creative that comes out of the marketing department comes out of this team. From ad campaigns, to email promotions, to websites, we do it all.
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer that’s an illustration wizard to join our team of creative thinkers. Reporting to the brand’s Creative Director, you'll partner closely with a copywriter, as well as collaborate with other designers, project owners, and product marketers to create work that elevates our brand and drives results.
What you’ll do:
- Concept and design for all prospect- and customer-facing marketing efforts, including website, email campaigns, banner ads, video content, etc
- Partner with copywriters and bring the brand to life through visual storytelling that’s on brand and on strategy
- Craft original vector illustrations that adhere to the brand guidelines
- Closely collaborate with other creatives to ensure that the look and feel of the brand is consistent across all channels
- Get to know the products that we’re marketing and the audience that we’re marketing to
- Manage your workload from concept to completion, communicating with our Project Manager to stay on schedule and meet delivery deadlines
- Develop ideas independently and participate in brainstorming and creative concepting with a team
Who you are:
- 5-10 years of agency or professional design experience
- Has a solid portfolio that demonstrates a sense of branding, typography and layout across a wide range of media, including: web, illustration, online banners, emails, and traditional ad campaigns
- Strategically-minded and able to execute a range of options for multiple themes or positioning
- Self-motivated, with a positive attitude and a great team player
- Expert level skills in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- A great vector artist, who loves to collaborate and craft original illustrations that can meet any style
Why you’ll love us:
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams
We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we’re proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow
Join the experts. If you’re passionate about tech, websites, and equally passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent
We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you