WE DEVELOP INNOVATIVE BEVERAGE BRANDS FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF DRINKERS.
Born in Austin, TX. BeatBox Beverages is a collection of millennial founders and established industry veterans developing innovative beverage brands for the next generation of drinkers. BeatBox Beverages was founded on the belief that future generations will continue to demand products that authentically connect with their lifestyle. Our mission is to create cutting-edge beverage brands that speak to innovative individuals.
About the Role
In your role as Senior Graphic Designer at BeatBox you must be able to work in a fast-paced and high-energy environment. Experience working for another CPG brand is a must. As a Senior Graphic Designer you will be tasked with creating beautiful on-brand POS materials, packaging, and general marketing assets for both print and digital formats.
You will assess creative briefs and translate them into compelling designs that achieve the project goals. Designs should balance the needs of our consumers, our design aesthetic, and the objectives of the business. You will also be creating rapid design mockups, iterating and incorporating design feedback, polishing final details, exporting final assets and prepping files for print.
- Maintaining design systems to ensure consistency and high-quality experiences across all our products.
- Design and assist in the production of assets for digital and print content, inclusive of signage, print materials, emails, social, paid, and out-of-home.
- Produce necessary mock-ups and design visuals for approvals.
- Adapt, resize, and rework creative collateral across both print and digital mediums.
- Deliver production-ready files on time and with attention to detail. Check printer-supplied proofs to ensure accuracy when compared to released artwork.
- Receive design files make edits and updates as instructed and based on a briefs
- Support various functions for packaging such as die lines, type setting, typography, branding, etc.
BA/BFA degree in Design (graphic, visual communications)
5+ years of experience in visual, packaging, brand, or marketing design
A well-rounded portfolio showcasing visual, marketing and packaging design
Fluent in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (especially Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects) and working in RGB and CMYK. Experience with Shopify & Klaviyo preferred
“Get things done” mentality. You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, small company environment, under pressure and working toward aggressive timelines.
Flexible and resourceful You can see a project through from the idea stage to completion and are willing to do whatever it takes to make it a success. You are an innovative thinker who can solve problems creatively and have a strong desire to continue learning and building upon your skills.
Great communication skills. You’re highly collaborative, can work within cross-functional teams, and can give and receive feedback well.
Strong organizational skills. You’re great at keeping a project running smoothly and always keep your project files organized and available for other team members.
Digitally native. You know the latest trends in visual design and art to keep our brand relevant across multiple social media platforms and never feel stale.
BeatBox Beverages provides a fair and equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. BeatBox Beverages hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.