Since launching in November 2014, Thrive Market has become the fastest growing e-commerce company in Los Angeles history and the fastest growing company in the natural and organic space ever. In less than two years, the business has expanded to serve nearly 400,000 paid members and become the largest seller, online or off, of exclusively non-GMO food in the country. With its proprietary network of over 300 influencer investors, privileged relationships with 500+ of the top natural and organic brands, and in-house expertise in data science, brand building, and viral content, Thrive is poised to become the leader in natural and organic CPG retail, a $50B market growing at 12% a year, over the next decade.
We are looking for a talented Senior Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Creative team. Our brand is still young, and you will be an integral team member in helping to develop and evolve our identity. You will have a diverse portfolio that includes ecommerce work, advertising banners, social and mobile assets, engaging emails, and impactful landing pages. You are creative, know the industry, and are passionate about making good work.
Reporting to the Creative Director, you will work closely with our photography team and copywriters to explore and develop creative concepts for campaigns and be responsible for the production of all assets around it for email and web. Our ideal candidate will possess a strong creative view with the ability to present ideas clearly, design to the brief, and then push it further. You will not only be a creative force, but you will also collaborate with growth strategy and analytics to develop and improve the team’s understanding of creative performance.
- Design digital and print assets that support a wide-variety of initiatives such as: emails, online ads, print ads, landing pages, presentations, sales collateral, swag and social posts
- Provide direction, mentoring and positive coaching to to design staff when necessary
- Incorporate design direction and feedback from multiple departments and stakeholders
- Lead by example, contributing to projects and delivering impactful visual designs
- Actively participate in brainstorming and helping us create the best design team culture, ever
- Provide ongoing design support to the marketing team for A/B testing
- Help maintain our extensive digital asset library of branded resource art, photography and templates, enabling the team to self-serve, share and collaborate with each other
- 5+ years design experience, preferably some within a startup environment
- A multi-talented designer with the ability to concept and execute with speed and scale.
- Knowledge of best practices in direct response and e-commerce
- Strong capability to extend creative assets across various platforms and devices — Static, gif, video / motion graphics
- User-centric approach to concepts and design execution
- Well-versed in other creative mediums that could support design and photography
- Experience working with photographers and comfortable giving direction on photoshoots to support creative campaigns and marketing assets
- Highly functioning within a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to tackle multiple projects, while staying organized and keeping a cool, positive upbeat personality
- Thorough experience in both print and digital
- Competitive Salary (DOE) + equity
- Flexible vacation time
- Free Thrive membership
- Medical, dental and vision plans to choose from
- Stocked kitchen and fridges with Thrive-type foods
- Catered lunches in the office
- Optional Yoga on Wednesdays, Kombucha Thursdays and weekly events
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with