Do you thrive on working in a fast-paced, agile environment? If this sounds like the perfect environment for you, why not become an integral player within our reporting team.
This is an exciting role as a senior member of the Group finance team, reporting to VP External Reporting. You will work within a wider team responsible for all external and group reporting for DAZN and its subsidiaries. You will be responsible for overseeing all statutory reporting, including overseas subsidiaries and consolidated accounts. This role involves managing a team of two qualified accountants.
You should have strong technical skills to deal with complex group adjustments, but also be able to summarise and report information in a succinct way that provides value-add to senior stakeholders. You will need to have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills as the role involves regular interaction with other parts of finance and the wider the business.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working (remove if role is 100% office based with shifts e.g. Broadcast Ops), and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Senior Group Finance Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Lead the production of all statutory and external reporting, including annual group accounts and internal quarterly reports under IFRS
- Lead the accounts preparation and audit of all UK and overseas subsidiaries of the group
- Key point of contact with external auditors on group items and financial statements audit
- Own various corporate areas of the balance sheet such as acquisitions and disposals, investments in JVs/associates
- Manage a team of two people, reviewing their outputs and ensuring processes and controls are effective
- Interaction with key stakeholders in wider finance, legal, tax, external communications & third-party advisors
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent) with significant work experience
- Excellent technical IFRS knowledge and exposure to group accounting
- Practical hands-on experience in preparing statutory accounts in UK and/or abroad
- Experience in managing audit relationship
- Line management and team leadership experience
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders
- Effective communication and business partnering skills
- Project management skills and ability to deliver against tight reporting deadlines
- Ability to work in an agile and flexible way, dealing with a rapidly changing environment and shifting priorities
Even better if you have:
- Experience using Oracle desirable and strong IT Skills necessary (Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: [email protected]
, [email protected]
, [email protected]
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.