There are over a million apps and games fighting for consumer attention, but only a handful will reach a meaningful scale. Uken Games is looking for a Senior Growth Marketer to plan, execute and optimize our user acquisition strategies to help us continue to reach millions of people around the world!
You’ll be working on meaningful things like:
- Leading a high volume of experiments to optimize player movement through the value-funnel from awareness, to user acquisition, retention, referral and revenue
- Implementing strategies to help us better understand our players and what compels them to play and spend
- Identifying and capitalizing on new potential channels to drive our acquisition and 10x the growth rate of our games
- Ensuring user acquisition campaigns are within budget and are meeting ROI targets
- Continually network – gather information on new partners and the competitive landscape
- Utilizing Periscope and Excel to monitor and evaluate user acquisition reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics
- Leveraging in-game data to manage and optimize user acquisition campaigns across a variety of ad networks and social media platforms
- Working closely with other teams to ensure acquisition needs are being satisfied
- Contributing ideas to help the product team hit KPIs by prioritizing high growth features
- Staying on top of trends in user acquisition, marketing and creative
- Designing and executing A/B tests to improve our media buying and creative messaging
- Developing, mentoring and providing performance feedback for a group of growth marketers
Your background should include:
- Accountability for marketing budgets in six - seven figure range
- At least 3+ years experience driving growth at a consumer startup, marketing org or equivalent experience
- A data-driven mindset with unrelenting grit to produce results
- Experience using analytics tools and SQL, Periscope
- Ability to iterate quickly and operate independently in a demanding and dynamic environment
- A strong passion for games, particularly free to play mobile games
- A track record of deliberate personal growth
We believe in fun and meaningful work environment:
- You’ll be equipped with a high-end laptop, monitor, and mobile device
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Full health, dental and vision coverage
- Fully catered breakfast, lunch and a snack filled kitchen
- Uken social nights including mixers, game night and more...
- Convenient location at the corner of Front & John St.
Note: Due to Covid-19 restrictions, this role will begin as a work from home position. When the office re-opens, the position will be located at our 15 John St. studio.
Uken builds games that people everywhere love. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? and Jeopardy! World Tour are the top 2 trivia games, engaging millions of global players every month.
We consider ourselves data driven designers, technologists, and artists. Through collaboration, we pair the craft of design with feedback and data to deliver a pace and rhythm in each game session that immerses our audience and leaves them wanting more. We have a quirky, nerdy culture that fosters creativity, collaboration, quality ideas, and a data driven mindset. We believe in moving quickly and improving constantly and that mantra is reflected in the weekly updates we make to our games and internal technologies. We have an appetite for pushing technical boundaries with a focus on practical use.
We take entertainment seriously.
Uken welcomes applications from visible minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups, and others who would contribute to the further diversification of our team.
Uken is committed to offering reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]