Are you passionate about mobile marketing and want to join an industry leading team? Do you enjoy making data driven decisions and exceeding expectations? If so, then this role is for you! As the Senior Growth Marketing Associate of Search you will play an integral role in driving the growth of Ibotta’s consumer base. The ideal person for this role has previous SEM experience, is knowledgeable of SEM best practices, and knows how to stay ahead of industry trends so as to increase usage of Ibotta within one of the most competitive spaces in the mobile ecosystem. This role will support the oversight and management of a multimillion dollar budget so ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated and analytically driven, while capable of managing multiple projects and ad network partners.
- Manage Ibotta search marketing efforts across Google, the Apple App Store & Pinterest
- Audit Ibotta search marketing efforts, seeking areas of improvement or concern
- Monitor Ibotta search advertisements, reporting trends, opportunities
- Optimize search channels, with a persistent goal of improving efficiency while maximizing volume
- Support Ibotta by identifying & communicating search’s impact on overall marketing efforts and vice versa
- Collaborate with internal teams to execute A/B tests or other tests to improve search performance
- Perform Search Query Reports, Keyword Research, Bid Analysis and other crucial SEM activities
- Maintain an awareness of SEM best practices, evaluating emerging technologies and other opportunities
- Provide thought leadership related to acquiring consumers via any search channels
- Work closely with growth team members to ensure alignment and multi-channel synergy
- Stay informed of industry or competitor insights, as well as relevant changes in the mobile app ecosystem
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of SEM experience with success managing performance based KPI-centric campaigns
- Certification (Fundamentals & Advanced) in Google AdWords or professional-level SEM expertise
- Experience working within bid-management platforms such as Marin or Kenshoo
- Confident with Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, SUMIFs etc.)
- Knowledge of mobile app conversion tracking differences vs. desktop conversion tracking
- Must be analytical, detail-oriented, and well organized
- Excellent project management, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Able to synthesize and distill large amounts of data into action plans
- Positive, team-player attitude and results-focused mindset
- Resourceful, reliable, energetic, self-motivated and knows how to have fun
- Experience with mobile measurement tools such as TUNE/Mobile App Tracking, AppsFlyer, Kochava etc.
- SEO & ASO Experience
- Familiarity with app start-up culture (adaptable to quick changes within both the company and industry)
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 16 million downloads and has put more than $100 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.