Hiring Manager: Barbara Arnold
Recruiter: Biki Berry
The Growth Marketing team at Airbnb is at the intersection of marketing, product, engineering, and data science. Our work is vital to growing both the Airbnb community and the top line business growth for the company.
Sitting within Airbnb’s Growth and Traffic organization, the Growth Marketing team is responsible for driving performance acquisition and retention goals through paid and organic strategies. As part of the Mobile Growth team, you will leverage mobile growth levers to drive outsized growth for Airbnb. You will partner closely with cross-functional teams such as FP&A, Data Science, Product, Engineering, and Design. This role utilizes a strong analytical background with a passion for executing scalable media strategies. Success in this role means maximizing the value of our digital media investments in order to drive impact for the global Airbnb brand.
What you’ll do:
- Build and execute a best-in-class global mobile strategy to achieve acquisition and retention goals leveraging paid and organic tactics
- Manage audiences, creatives, budget, and bidding strategies to maximize efficiency for paid programs
- Manage ASO strategy for Airbnb mobile storefronts, leveraging proven ASO expertise to drive outsized growth
- Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization to exceed aggressive company goals; utilize a strong background in experiment design and evaluation
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Data Science, and Design to build features and creatives that enable a globally scalable mobile program
- Research and evaluate growth opportunities, prioritize the most impactful projects, and evaluate engineering and data science technical requirements for projects
- Be an end-to-end channel owner which includes expertise in tracking, audience creation, measurement, attribution, optimization, and automation across the Airbnb mobile platform
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with mobile partners such as Kochava, Branch, Adjust, mParticle, etc.
- Proven results in mobile growth marketing across both paid and organic mobile channels
- Analytical and data savvy marketer; effective spreadsheet modeling and SQL skills
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative insights and data to inform growth strategy, road-map, prioritization
- Deep technical knowledge of tracking, tooling, deeplinking, experiment design, and implementation
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate impact; ability to influence and work cross-functionally across several internal teams
- Passion for all things Airbnb. Experience hosting on the site is a huge plus!