As a Senior Hardware Engineer, you will work on an amazing team responsible for creating new hardware platforms that will enable new human interactions. Areas of focus include: Embedded Systems Design using SOCs, Touch Screen, Wireless including interoperability, Antennas, LCD Displays, Cameras, Microphones, and other input/output. If you have expertise in one or more of these, you will contribute to making something you will be proud of.
· Bachelors or Masters in Electrical Engineering or related technical field.
· Five plus years of embedded systems development experience.
· Demonstrated engineering discipline throughout the development life cycle (requirements discovery and specification, rapid prototyping, automation of integration, validation, and other quality assurance processes).
· Experience developing across several automotive ECUs.
· Experience developing products that have reached mass production.
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Senior Hardware Engineer – Digital Cockpit job post.