Endurance International Group is a technology company that powers the online presence of small and medium businesses (SMBs). Through our proprietary cloud platform, we provide solutions like web and email hosting, cloud, eCommerce and eMarketing solutions, mobile business tools etc. We cater to approx. 4.2 million individuals and businesses across the globe to help establish and expand their online footprint.
What you’ll do:
- L1/L2 Support ownership of all hosting products (cpanel/plesk/vps/cloud/dedicated).
- Escalate, follow-up and fix recurrent issues in a timely manner by coordinating with product development teams.
- Handle all tickets/live chats with good efficiency and participate in 24/7 rotating shifts.
- Recommend/implement automated tools to support customers efficiently. Work with our development team and suggest updates and features to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Help fix any bugs that crop up in the product and contribute to the feature documentation for our product.
- Pro-actively monitor product/services/site performance, uptime, availability and analyze logs / metrics and recommend/contribute to fixes.
- Participate in the product planning process to ensure that features requested by customers are prioritized and implemented.
Who you are:-
- Graduate from any stream with 2-5 years of experience.
- You are extremely passionate about technology - and can't live without your smartphone!
- You are well-versed with, and highly interested in, Internet and mobile communication
- You have excellent written skills, and can explain concepts through clear and accurate writing
- Good Team Player
- Ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and independently with a high level of drive, initiative and self-motivation.
- Most of all, you enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment full of young, overachieving tech enthusiasts
- Understanding on DNS & Networking Fundamentals, TCP/UDP, IP Routing.
- Understanding of SMTP,HTTP,FTP,IMAP,POP
- Good understanding of Linux Systems will be a plus
Why you’ll love us:
- Celebrate with us. We work hard every single day. But we do take a break for Friday Night Chill Sessions and our Annual Parties. We host these parties once every quarter for all our employees across the organization during which they can showcase their talents with our colleagues outside of a formal environment. The goal is to come together as one big Endurance family!
- Brain breaks. We encourage employees to work in teams not only on projects but also through fun activities. Corners of our offices are equipped with Carrom tables, Table Tennis, Foosball, Pool and video games which help them connect in fun ways.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counselling/ legal aid/ taxation advice. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- Volunteering is at our core. We are all about learning and creating an impact that is beneficial to the environment and surrounding communities. At Endurance, we encourage participation as we mindfully make a difference by hosting various "Share and Care activities".
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Why miss on quality family time at home by preparing meals? Our best chefs cook meals that are filled with love. On days you feel fitness conscious? Our chefs are at your services daily to toss the best salads, and fruit bowls. All at a subsidized rate. We also provide a host of snacks and beverages free of cost.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!