Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Partner with leaders in our Global Sales organization on HR initiatives and scaling/growing the business unit.
- Proactively assess business needs and propose solutions. Use data and reports to look for
trends or potential opportunities.
- Partner with regional HR partners and subject matter experts to ensure compliance and
- Coach and guide managers on people-related issues (ex. Performance, promotions,
compensation issues, immigration, etc)
- Roll-out HR initiatives to the business like compensation planning, talent reviews (ex. 9 box)
and engagement (ex. surveys).
What you will bring with you
- At least 5-7 years of total HR/HRBP experience
- At least 2 years working with a Sales leadership team, preferably in a fast-paced technical
- Ability to use a strategic lens but also execute on tactical activities
- Able to interpret data sets and provide recommendations/solutions
- Creative thinking to develop and drive programs and processes
- Experience working with various HR systems (ex. Culture Amp, Betterworks, etc)
What we look for
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment as we grow the business and the organization
- Experience working as a trusted advisor to the business and providing solutions, not just a
copy of a policy
- Global perspective - thinking bigger than just a single work location
- Able to work independently in a remote setting
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and unlimited time off
- Additional recharge days
- 401k matching (starting the day you do)
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth