Lucidworks is leading digital transformation for some of the world's biggest retailers, financial services firms, manufacturers, and B2B commerce organizations. We believe that the core to a great digital experience starts with search and browse. Our Deep Learning technology captures user behavior and utilizes machine learning to connect people with the products, content, and information they need. Brands including Crate & Barrel, Lenovo, Red Hat, and Cisco Systems rely on Lucidworks' suite of products to power commerce, customer service, and workplace applications that delight customers and empower employees. Lucidworks believes in the power of diversity and inclusion to help us do our best work. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and welcome talent across a full range of backgrounds, orientation, origin, and identity in an inclusive and non-discriminatory way.
About the Role
The Human Resources Business Partner works with leaders across Lucidworks to advise and deliver on talent management strategies that foster growth, innovation, and organizational effectiveness. As a key member of the People Team, you will demonstrate deep HR knowledge and experience, and proactively contribute to the planning and delivery of talent programs. This role partners closely with others in the People Team to drive initiatives in areas such as organizational design, workforce planning, talent management, compensation, communications, and employee engagement.
About the Team
Our Human Resources team delivers key programs including global benefits, compliance, HR analytics and operations, lifecycle management, and employee relations. They align with and enrich our values-driven, innovative culture, partnering with Recruiting and Employee Engagement on the extended People Team and across all levels and locations of our company.
We are looking for a team player to join a seamless HR organization serving our global community with efficiency and agility. The ultimate goal is to increase employee engagement satisfaction, even as the way we work continues to evolve.
- Partner with Leadership to proactively identify organizational needs, evaluate options, develop and drive needed change initiatives to support the broader talent strategy and business goals.
- Collaborate with other parts of the People Operations team to execute cyclical programs including compensation review, feedback cycles, engagement surveys and development programs.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, conducting effective, thorough, and objective investigations as necessary
- Enable scalable growth through attracting, developing, and retaining talent across our organization.
- Leverage wider HR functions, specifically Talent Acquisition and HR Operations to drive efficiencies and growth. Remain current with changing laws and regulations and ensure compliance and best practices across the team
- Be a champion of Lucidworks’ culture and values and help make Lucidworks a place where our engineers belong and thrive.
- Upholds the core values and policies & procedures of Lucidworks
- All other duties, as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 8+ years of progressive People Operations (Human Resources) experience with 5+ years as an HRBP, People Partner, or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience with organizational design and effectiveness, change management, performance management, leadership coaching, learning and development programs, diversity equity and inclusion, total rewards and compliance.
- You are a creative, decisive problem solver who can find root causes of issues and gain leadership support to address them.
- You have a strategic mindset, strong business acumen, and the leadership skills necessary to effectively manage organizational change and development.
- You quickly acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, needs, procedures, and culture; especially the unique requirements, challenges, and culture of the organization.
- You are an excellent communicator with strong customer service and prioritization skills, collaborating effectively across a broad set of stakeholders and teams to successfully complete multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of Google Suites preferred (not required).
- Must be able to handle confidential information.
- Resourceful: willing to jump in, work with both opportunity and constraint, and leverage existing resources to accomplish goals, ability to work independently.
- Team player: confident in collaborating with a diverse community of people and personalities across geographies, backgrounds, and professional abilities.
- Interpersonal with outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Empathetic and care for all stakeholders of Lucidworks, including employees, executives, customers, partners, and guests.
- Must have “Acceptable” background check.
Lucidworks’ salary range for this position is $110,000-$160,000 per year. This salary range may include multiple levels. Your level is based on our assessment of your interview performance and experience, which you can always ask the hiring manager about to understand in more detail. Salary is just one component of Lucidworks’ total compensation package for employees. Your total rewards package includes (but is not limited to) discretionary variable bonus, equity, top-notch medical, dental and vision coverage, a variety of voluntary benefits, generous PTO policy, various leave policies, and many other region-specific benefits.
Lucidworks believes in the power of diversity and inclusion to help us do our best work. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and welcome talent across a full range of backgrounds, orientation, origin, and identity in an inclusive and non-discriminatory way. Applicants receive consideration based on the relevant talents, skills, and experiences they offer to our company.
If you need any accommodations prior to your interview, please reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to learning more about you.
As a condition of employment, at time of hire and continuing thereafter, Lucidworks requires that all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to the extent that they are: i) working from or visiting any company office; ii) participating in in-person company events; or iii) working onsite with customers.