Location: This position may be performed on a hybrid-remote schedule, with strong preference for Massachusetts/Connecticut based candidates. *
Benefits: At Invicro you will be learning, challenging yourself, and having fun while collaborating with teammates through the open exchange of ideas. Our outstanding benefits program includes medical, dental, vision, 401k with a 4% employer match, FSA, paid sick leave, and generous paid time off (PTO) program. You can learn more about the benefits here.
The Senior Image Analyst manages and performs analysis work on a variety of medical imaging based clinical trials. As a member of the Oncology Image Analysis team, the Senior Image Analyst is responsible for all quantitative results generated in an imaging study. The analyst will typically work as a lead analyst on a project-by-project basis, overseeing general data processing and analysis. The Senior Image Analyst will also typically be responsible for representing the Image Analysis team on multi-disciplinary project teams. Other duties may include editing or creation of SOPs, guided internal development tasks, and training of new hires.
Essential Job Functions:
· Analyze medical imaging data and associated non-image data
· Manage data (including in DICOM format) on online project repositories
· Create images, plots, and reports for clients
· Automate workflows by implementing software scripts
· Guided internal development work
· Oversee processing of imaging data, including registration, segmentation, ROI quantification.
· Draft project documentation and regulatory documents
· Ensure quality control of analysis projects
· Analysis project team management
· Effectively utilize in-house developed software, VivoQuant and iPACS
Qualifications and Skills:
· BS or MS in a relevant field (e.g., engineering, mathematics, physics, chemistry, or biology) and 4 years relevant experience (if BS) or 2 years relevant experience (if MS) in medical image analysis
· Excellent communication skills
· Superior time management skills
· Strong attention to detail required
· Programming/scripting experience required (Python experience strongly preferred)
· Experience with medical imaging modalities (e.g., PET, SPECT, CT, MR)
· Adaptable and capable of working and communicating in a team environment
What We Offer:
· Competitive salary
· Full Benefits
· 401k with generous matching
· Flexible vacation policy
Invicro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race (and traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, creed, religion, citizenship status, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, political affiliation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
Invicro does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters, third party recruiting agencies, outside recruiters or firms without an executed contract in place. We are not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received by Invicro. Such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Invicro and will be processed accordingly.
*This posting is intended for candidates residing in CT/MA. Company may make an exception to fulfill business requirements. Candidates outside of this area may contact the recruiter for more information.
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.