Attentive® is the world’s #1 conversational marketing platform, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Pura Vida, GUESS and Urban Outfitters rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Who we are
Our email product is seeing rapid adoption and has seen a 362% YoY growth of customers increase in clients using Attentive Email over the last year. We are looking for a driven candidate to join our Client Strategy organization as a Sr. Implementation Specialist on our Email team. You will launch and manage a book of business for email clients and will work with internal teams, such as engineering, sales, marketing, product, & design, to shape the growth of our email product and deliver client results. The role requires you to embrace the exciting, fast-moving, highly varied, and challenging (in a good way) environment within the Client Strategy team. You will work cross-functionally to get answers, solve problems, and keep things moving in the right direction for our newest email clients. You will have the latitude and autonomy to navigate the technical and strategic aspects of your relationship with the client and be trusted to represent Attentive and our unwavering pursuit of best-in-class client management.
Why Attentive needs you
- Onboard customers to Attentive’s email product by learning client goals, formulating and executing on a launch strategy, and growing a strong client relationship.
- Project manage email migrations that may involve a number of stakeholders & multiple work streams to ensure success.
- Collaborate closely with our Sales Engineers, Technical Account Managers, and Client Strategy team to deliver the ideal client onboarding experience.
- Learn, read, understand, and contribute to the product development cycle for our email product.
- Translate customer feedback into specific product requirements.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Product Marketing, and Enablement to inform the product strategy and roll out best practices for using Attentive’s email solutions.
- Present to internal teams and Attentive executives on the goals and progress of the email products’ usage and results.
- 3+ years of experience supporting clients in a technical nature (Implementation, Sales Engineering, Solutions Architect, etc.) required.
- Experience with an ESP, CDP, etc. is strongly preferred.
- Strong background in project management and navigating complex tech stacks.
- Comfortable learning new software (for design, data management, and internal tools).
- Creativity in expanding product rollouts and vision for a product roadmap.
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients.
- Thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Passionate about personally bringing innovative products to market.
For US based applicants:
- The standard base salary range for this position is $86,800 - $108,500 annually
- This position is eligible for performance-based cash bonus or variable compensation
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE
, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.