Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency building relationships between people and brands. We help brands craft a meaningful role in culture across lifestyle, sports, music, technology and entertainment spaces. Our team delivers on strategy, creative, production, media buying and influencer management completely in-house. Laundry Service is a Wasserman company – learn more at www.247laundryservice.com.
Wasserman powers the business of sports, music, entertainment and culture. Founded in 2002, Wasserman represents many of the world’s most iconic sports and entertainment figures, music artists, brands and properties, empowering them to shape culture and captivate audiences worldwide.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, Wasserman operates globally across 27 countries and more than 62 cities, including New York, London, Abu Dhabi, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Madrid, Mexico City, Toronto, Paris and Sydney. For more information, please visit www.teamwass.com.
We are looking for a Senior Influencer Manager in LONDON that truly understands the social landscape and has a passion for influencers. The right candidate will oversee influencer campaigns, lead projects, and build meaningful client relationships.
You will work closely with internal teams and clients to ensure a streamlined and effective execution of projects. You will use your experience and understanding of the digital space to deliver impactful influencer campaigns, manage scopes, and deliverables to ensure that all parties stay true to the strategic vision and voice across channels, 24/7.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, process oriented, and self-starting. Successful candidates will lead campaigns and act as a trusted resource for clients and internal team members.
You should be passionate about the evolution of the brand-customer relationship and enthusiastic about all things digital and social. You should have a high-level ability to communicate effectively, creatively solve problems, and make decisions. Most importantly, you should be curious to learn and willing to put yourself in uncomfortable positions, constantly striving to push the boundaries of what is possible.
- Execute successful influencer campaigns across a number of Global & EMEA clients and verticals
- Serve as client primary contact, leading kick-off calls and weekly status
- Able to identify new business opportunities or incremental plus ups
- Provide strategic and creative solutions to drive impactful results against
- Source, vet and contract influencer talent at a Global level
- Demonstrate the ability to negotiate with talent and agents
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure all client KPIs are met and we
deliver a successful campaign
- Should have experience managing paid media process and reporting
- Efficiently manage deliverables, timelines, and budgets
- Prepare and present project reporting, analyzing performance relative to
the campaign objectives and providing actionable recommendation
- Stay up to date on industry trends and culture
- Manage 1-2 direct reports
- 5+ years’ experience with managing clients and executing influencer campaigns
- Experience working across Global, large clients
- Strong organizational and execution skills with the ability to work across multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving abilities
- Well versed in influencer marketing space with knowledge of all social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, X, TikTok, YouTube, Twitch and Snapchat)
- Successfully understands how to work with cross-functional teams to execute successful campaigns
- Management experience of internal teams
- Confident communication skills - both verbal and written
- Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable with client facing role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding client expectations and goals
- Commitment to excellence – working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- 25 days per annum plus UK bank holidays, and additional DE&I days
- Hybrid Working
- Pension: 4.5% employee // employer contribution with Aviva
- Income Protection: Pays you 75% of your base salary in the event that you are absent from work due to illness or injury for 13 consecutive weeks or more, capped at 5 years
- Life Assurance: Pays your nominated beneficiary four times your base salary in the event of your death whilst employed by the Company
- Employee Assistance Programme (Wellbeing support for you and family living with you // free legal and financial advice, including telephone and potentially in person counselling)
- Season Ticket Loan
Optional benefits (post probation)
- Health Cash back plan which provides you with reimbursements for everyday medical costs including dental, optical, prescriptions & physical therapies
- Season Ticket Loan: An interest free loan for the purpose of purchasing an annual season ticket for travel between home and work
- Cycle to work scheme: A one year hire agreement for a cycle and accessories worth up to £2,000, done via salary sacrifice with an option to purchase cycle at the end of the agreement
- Gym Flex: An interest free loan for the purpose of purchasing an annual Gym membership, providing a low corporate discounts at over 3,700 gyms, studios and outdoor fitness events
Apply for this job