M BOOTH CAREERS
Who We Are:
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect, and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills, or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace.
We are a hybrid workforce and believe that inspiration, relevance, and leadership are about how you do it, not where you do it from. We encourage all our employees to “Be IRL” – this code stands for being Inspired Relevant Leaders. Now, more than ever, our interactions and our relationships are mission critical to our community and our success. They build a culture that enables all of us to do great things and grow together. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired…come work with us at M Booth.
We are a collaborative mid-sized agency with an immediate opportunity for a Senior Influencer Strategist to join our growing Food & Beverage (FAM) team!
What You’ll Do:
This position plays a vital role in strategizing, developing, and oversee influencer marketing campaigns to enhance brand awareness and create stop-in-your-scroll content for our breadth of clients.
If you are obsessed with pop-culture, are platform-obsessed and have an insatiable appetite for social media trends and news, especially in the lifestyle and food space, reach out. You would be our go-to person for identifying, recruiting and overseeing influencers and creators on the forefront of viral trends and developing strong partnerships for our clients.
As Senior Influencer Strategist you are running critical pieces of influencer marketing business, managing account teams and being a client counselor. Additionally, as influencers more and more are not just moving forward brand objectives but are driving cultural movements, you will have a seat at the table helping guide key clientele on culture strategy. Your role will be to help put our clients at the forefront of the cultural zeitgeist, driving relevance, talkability and badge value for our clients, through the lens of influencer amplification.
You are also a key member of new business pitches as well as selling in projects to clients. You are drafting and creating influencer programs, leveraging your influencer connections and networks to help our clients find the right influencers to work with, and you have a hand in program budgeting. You’re expected to be tenacious in motivating teams, inspiring clients as you go above-and-beyond to understand their business and managing up in an effective manner to senior leadership.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead Influencer strategy across accounts; develop strategic recommendations and sell-in culture-forward programming
- Strengthen relations with and bring relevant tastemakers and influencers in to the fold of brands on an programmatic and ad hoc basis that can drive cultural relevance for our clients
- Serve as a trusted voice and advisor to clients
- Dissect client business objectives/goals and craft culture strategies - with influencer at the heart - that achieve those goals in a disruptive fashion
- Serve as day-to-day client point person on assigned accounts, juggling multiple projects and deadlines, leading calls, has a strong email correspondence, etc.
- Manage and oversee influencer/partner integrations + programs that speak to our brand’s targets and “make noise”
- Sharing out industry and competitive trends in the food, beverage & wellness space; be on the forefront of the latest influencer news and social media platform updates
- Demonstrate ability to be nimble and develop one-of-a-kind “ways in” for brands harnessing these trends
- Have a clear understanding of paid, measurement & analytics
- Actively provide strategic counsel and be a strategic voice for the client
- Build strong relationship that establishes trust with clients
- Create and sell in influencer marketing programs with synergies between PR + organic social + paid social
Program Oversight & Management:
- Design work plans for programs
- Ensure work output is the best it can be (of self and team members)
- Liaise with influencers at special events + activations (virtual and in-person)
- Collaborate within integrated agency teams and with agency partners
- Problem-solve quickly when issues arise
- Create and track budgets; understand profitability
- Partner with Analytics to develop program KPIs and goals
- Be motivational and inspiring, implementing ideas that help build culture
- Set performance standards for account teams
- Coach in real-time and provide actionable feedback and guidance to add value to teammate and the work
- Challenger of status quo
- A problem solver for the team – helps team find solutions
- Collaborate with supervisors to determine staff and resource allocation against accounts based on strengths, passions and opportunity areas
- Manage/mentor junior staff taking time to teach and grow junior staff
Who You Are:
- An energetic and dynamic culture carnivore
- A culture vulture with a can-do, future-forward approach and attitude
- Creative and not a box checker
- A critical thinker who goes beyond the surface level
- Excellent communication skills; clear, vocal, articulate
- Exceptional problem-resolution skills, including the ability to think creatively and outside the box
- Someone who thrives in fast-moving and collaborative (read: not toxic) environment
- We have a one-team one dream approach; there is no “me” in team
What You’ll Bring:
- Five to eight years previous experience in influencer marketing; ideally with strong knowledge of social, paid, measurement & analytics
- Experience leading end-to-end influencer ID, negotiation & contracting, and activation management
- Proven ability to lead projects, communicate effectively, think strategically and build of-the-moment and future-forward collaborations that transcend culture
- Is self-directed, motivated, takes ownership of projects and follows them through to the end. Knows how to manage up to get what they need to succeed
- Ability to be nimble and pivot as needed
- Experience managing a team of 2-3 direct reports
- Strong presentation skills
- Passion for food, beverage, wellness, pop-culture, culture, news and staying up to date with trends.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of the benefits we offer at M Booth:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, and Commuter Benefits
- SALARY $86,000 - $105,000
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location: Remote or in the New York office
If you plan on working remotely, we can accept applicants from the following states:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Washington D.C.