Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal, and marketing.
We’re excited to announce that Matterport is now publicly listed on NASDAQ. It’s an exciting time to join us!
We are looking for a talented Infrastructure Engineer to join our team. You’ll be responsible for crafting and scaling services for the Matterport Cloud which serves billions of requests and 25+ million 3D views a month. The ideal candidate is an individual who thrives on new challenges, possesses a strong development background, and has the drive to invent.
You should be able to learn quickly, work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment, and can communicate well with both technical and non-technical staff located in different locations around the world.
- Develop automation code to deploy and maintain systems and applications that run and monitor Matterport services in multiple public clouds.
- Collaborate with Software Architects and Application Teams around the globe to ensure optimal software delivery, application performance, scalability to build highly resilient systems.
- Improve and strengthen our strategy in setting up, managing, and configuring our environments needed in R&D activities.
- Contribute your advanced knowledge of modern DevOps methodology and tooling to our Global DevOps and Engineering teams
- Participate in an on-call rotation.
- 3+ years of a healthy mix of Development and DevOps experience with AWS/Azure/GCP services (e.g. Compute. Storage, Database), Docker Containers, and Kubernetes.
- Experience using open-source technologies (such as Linux, APT, and others), IaC tools (such as Terraform) and automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or Saltstack)
- Advanced container experience with Docker and Kubernetes or other container orchestration platform
- Advanced experience of CI\CD pipelines to a wide variety of virtual environments in public cloud providers (examples: Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Spinnaker, AWS, GCP)
- Ability to code your way out of problems using the shell and at least Python, Ruby, or Go
- 3-5 years managing monitoring, centralized logging, and reporting systems, building dashboards on application and server performance and scalability issues (examples: Datadog, SignalFX, New Relic, or other operations monitoring tools)
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Enjoys working in a global team
For information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.