MindTickle is world's leading SAAS platform for sales readiness founded in 2011 by graduates of IITs, ISB & Stanford. Today, our rapidly growing team consists of 400+ people working from Pune & California.
We are proud to be one of the very few category-defining Indian companies that has made a global mark. In addition, we are funded by top Silicon Valley investors, like – Softbank, Canaan partners, NEA, Accel partners and Jyoti Bansal (founder, AppDynamics).
We need curious, customer-focused team members who are driven by successfully enabling customers on the MindTickle platform to join our rapidly growing Customer Enablement team in Pune. In Customer Enablement, we strive to provide customers with easy-to-use, high-quality, just-in-time education.
As a Senior Instructional Designer, you will drive the online training strategy for the MindTickle platform. Our product training is provided as self-paced eLearning and Instructor-led Workshops. In this role, you will collaborate with Customer Enablement team members, Product Management, SMEs, Customer Success, Professional Services, Support, and more to evolve our self-paced eLearning offerings and develop role-specific certification programs.
- Drive our online training strategy to execution
- Create and manage project plans to ensure the team develops and maintains the training aligned with the product release schedule
- Apply knowledge of instructional design and adult learning to design, develop, and deliver engaging product training for a global audience
- Conduct needs analysis for custom training requests
- Develop all aspects of self-paced eLearning modules including needs analysis, storyboarding, scripting, and module production
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate with SMEs during all phases of development and delivery as required
- Monitor program metrics to evaluate effectiveness and impact
- Help develop standards and guidelines to ensure consistency in deliverables across audiences and modules
- Assist in training and mentoring less-experienced members of the team as required
- Develop and maintain a high degree of product knowledge and related technologies
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience as an instructional designer in a technology company, preferably SaaS
- Experienced in instructional design, adult learning principles, and learning theory
- Hands-on experience building eLearning using authoring tools such as Camtasia and Articulate
- Familiarity with MS Office, G Suite, JIRA, and Slack
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proactiveness and an attitude to own and drive projects from ideation to final deployment
- Ability to prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, such as:
Annual workation - when the whole team travels to a hill station and works remotely.
All meals catered at office; fully stocked pantry; sleeping rooms.
Sponsorship for relevant conferences & professional events.
But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page
(4.9/5) to see why our employees love us.