Stuart is a leading last-mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery, and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants, and e-commerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models.
Stuart is looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to help build our mobile applications written in Swift and Flutter, using modern and scalable architecture.
You will join Stuart's mobile team working from our office located in Carrer de Pau Claris, 186 08037 Barcelona, one street away from Gaudi's famous Casa Milà.
Check out what we do in our engineering blog or watch this "join us" video.
- Develop and optimize new and existing features for our courier and client mobile applications.
- Collaborate with our backend engineers, designers, and product managers to create great products.
- Deliver high-quality code.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality.
- Mentor and empower other developers around you.
- Learn the latest mobile technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible.
Who will you work with?
- Stuart's engineering and product teams comprise ~90 talented people from all over Spain, France, UK, Poland, Malta, Italy, Germany.
- We are a small, growing mobile team of seven: Daniel, Mar, Marlen, Carles, Dídac, Carlos and Pau, the Head of Mobile, to whom you'll report.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven software development experience.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- 4+ years experience as a iOS Developer
- Advanced level knowledge of iOS SDK
- Experience with reactive programming
- Obsession for quality
- Proficiency with Git
- Fluent in English
Want to put a smile on our face? 😃
- 1 or more years of experience programming in other languages
- Experience with Flutter/Dart
- Experience with Swift UI
- Experience with mobile automation (Fastlane, Jenkins or similar CI solutions)
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance: work from home and flexible hours
- Learning and training opportunities
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong 🚀
- Ticket Restaurant
- Monthly gym allowance to use in any gym or for any sport class
- Nursery vouchers for childcare
- Excellent family private health care