Wayfair Mobile is hiring! We are looking for an iOS Developer (m/f) to join the team.
- Help shape the direction of a newly created team in Berlin
- Work with the team to create new consumer and internal apps
- Build delightful user experiences with beautiful UI, engaging animations, and optimal performance
- Contribute ideas to improve our team processes and best practices based on your extensive experience
- Work with the team to write new features and UI in existing apps
- Improve performance of the App, both technology-wise and business-wise
- Contribute to our quality processes by writing automated unit and integration tests for use in continuous integration
- Occasionally contribute to the development of RESTful services (in PHP) required to enable new app features
- 4+ years of iOS development – experience with Objective C, Swift, and/or Cocoa
- A desire to work as a team member on an excellent mobile team and to shape team processes
- Several apps listed on the app store
- Experience writing apps that consume RESTful services
- A good understanding of Object Oriented Design, MVC, and web architecture
- PHP and SQL knowledge
- Good communication skills and a sense of humor
- Experience writing apps for retail is a big plus
- Experience with multi-language and multi-country Apps also a big plus
- Fluent English language skills
And finally, our proposition to you!
- Of course the usual competitive salary, bonus and we share the company with you in stock units
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally and closely with senior leadership not only in the Berlin office, but also with Boston, London and Galway
- We offer a vast selection of classes through our [email protected] program to enhance your professional and personal development.
- We want you to connect with your team and fellow colleagues through regular social events
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.