We're hiring for an experienced iOS developer to join our Engineering team.
Our iOS app is one of the Top 10 travel apps in the UK, with a 4.7 rating on the app store. We're proud of where we are now, but we're looking for someone to continue to iterate and improve the experience for our customers as well.
About the role
- You'll be responsible for our iOS app, with over 500k monthly active users
- Lead the development across the iOS app
- Maintain a robust, reliable service to our iOS users by improving upon our 99.95% crash free rate
- Work with the Product team to discuss requirements, scope technical solutions and plan delivery
- Investigate bugs and errors within the iOS app to continuously improve the app
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team, openly sharing your knowledge and experience
- Support the Front End Team Lead in upskilling and developing the team and our technical environment
- iOS development (Swift, Foundation, UIKit, SwiftUI)
- Strong commercial experience building B2C applications
- Ability to work closely with product and design to identify innovative technical solutions to customer problems
- A clear understanding of architectural design patterns such as MVC, VIPER, MVP or MVVM
- Experience with automation testing & continuous delivery using Fastlane
- Track record of coaching and mentoring junior engineers
- You believe in frequent, incremental value delivery
- You have a desire for creating clean, testable code
- You care about customer experience
- Experience using Git and working with Apple's app store connect for app updates
There is such a thing as a free lunch
We trust you to know what’s needed to get the job done. So whether you need to work hours that suit you or work remotely, we’ll work with you to make sure you have the right kit and the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it's not all about work! That's why we also offer a range of benefits.
- Stock options
- Free lunch cooked daily
- Unlimited holiday
- Learning & development allowance
- Enhanced maternity
- Cycle scheme
- Monthly parking credit
- Team social budget, quarterly away-days and yearly retreats
For more information on our values, how we work and why you should join the team, check out our careers page.