ABOUT THE RIGHT TEAM MEMBER:
Your world is in the palm of your hand and you live the mobile life.
You understand how to code and SHIP diverse product features within the mobile space.
Solving difficult technical problems related to user interactions as well as low level systems is your forte.
You understand the importance of delightful UI/UX and know how to implement it on a mobile device.
This position is based in our NYC Headquarters in Chelsea and comes with a competitive salary, equity, and benefits.
- Innovate and create a cutting edge mobile experience.
Create and maintain a codebase.
Own and solve difficult technical problems and provide timely delivery.
Be creative in improving the UI/UX of our mobile apps.
2+ years of experience with iOS production-quality development.
- 5 years total experience as an engineer.
Strong communication skills
Detail oriented and passionate about mobile UI/UX.
Comfortable in a fast paced, ship-often environment.
Experience with agile development.
- Experience with Android/Web development is a plus.
- Free medical, dental, and vision coverage (including free membership to One Medical)
- Free ClassPass membership
- Flexible work hours & vacation policy
- Pre-tax transit and flexible spending programs
- Vanguard 401k
- Healthy (and unhealthy) snacks
- Casual dress - fitness wear encouraged!
- Team workouts, events, and happy hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.