Mobcrush is a mobile game live streaming platform and community. Our mission is to connect the world's billion+ gamers.
We are looking for a senior iOS engineer to join our growing team. You will be a core team member that will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance our mobile software platform.
- More than 4 years experience in a software development role
- Shipped applications on the iOS App Store
- Expert in writing robust iPhone and iPad applications using Swift and Objective-C
- Knowledge of UIKit, AVFoundation, GCD, Core Data, Auto Layout, Interface Builder, iOS memory management
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object oriented design, data structures, networking, concurrency
- Excellent software architecture skills and a passion for maintainable, organized code
- Masters/Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
- OpenGL/Metal experience
- Cydia Substrate experience
- Sockets experience
- Experience with automated unit testing
- Passionate about core gaming, mobile games, eSports
We have a big vision, a strong team, well-funded by top-tier investors, and passionate to create the platform and community for the billion+ gamers globally.
Interested in helping us build the next billion-user platform? If this role and our company speaks to you, we would love to hear from you.