Wholesome products at wholesale prices. Thrive Market is a membership e-commerce platform on a mission to make the world’s highest quality natural and organic products affordable for every American family. For $60/year, Thrive members get access to their favorite healthy snacks, supplements, home, beauty, and baby products at 30-50% off retail value—all shipped to their front door. As part of our Thrive Gives initiative, each paid membership on the site also sponsors a free membership for a low-income family.
We’re looking for a Senior iOS engineer to help bring our app to even more users. We are currently featured on the App Store and work closely with Apple to ensure that we're held to the highest standards from user experience and software architecture perspectives. As a Senior iOS engineer you’ll be working on adding new features, building scalable architecture, and improving our customer’s user experience in the app. You’ll work closely with our Product, Design, Android and Platform Engineering teams to integrate new features. We are a startup and are looking for someone who can Thrive in this environment by innovating and working collaboratively with the team.
- Implement product features from user stories with well designed and extensible code
- Define and architect scalable mobile software
- Push the limits of the iOS hardware/software to build the most effective user experience.
- Parse and interpret various business requirements from user stories and collaborate with product team to flesh out unknowns
- Collaborate with engineers from platform, Android, and iOS to build extensible software architecture
- 5+ years professional software development experience including 3+ years on iOS
- Deep understanding of Objective-C and Cocoa touch framework
- Deep understanding of restful web services (APIs) and JSON.
- Expert knowledge of everything iOS including build processes, UIKit, networking, Core Data, Cocoapods, deep linking, and app profiling