Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is seeking a talented Senior IT Developer (Callidus/SAP Commissions), in Hyderabad, India. This role is part of the GTM (Go-To-Market) Systems team that is responsible for internal applications supported by IT across Sales, Marketing, Services, Customer Success, Product and Engineering. The right candidate has empathy, curiosity and desire to improve and constantly learn; has deep technical experience in all the capabilities and functionalities of the Callidus (SAP Commissions) product suite and a proven track record of driving best practices and processes, with hands-on experience in core development (configuration, workflow automation, reporting, analytics, comp rules, and integration patterns).
This individual will: a) Design and build scalable technical solutions working independently and in partnership with a global team of PMs, business analysts, and developers; b) Provide vision for enhancements, technical design, and participate in code reviews to ensure development standards and best practices are followed; c) Develop, enhance, debug, support, analyze, maintain and test new and existing Callidus Commissions functionality.
What You'll Do
- Work with the Callidus Commissions Admin/Business Analyst to manage the pay cycle and handle day to day operations/monitoring tasks per Yext financial calendar.
- Understand compensation plans and our current implementation of the Commissions module.
- Modify existing Compensation rules and create new ones as needed.
- Own migration of code from Dev to UAT to production.
- Design, Build, Test, Deploy and document new Compensation Rules or updates to existing rules; build reports; write SQL and stored procedures; and develop workflows.
- Design and develop custom Dashboards for management and plan participants.
- Create FRD, Design, and Migration Documents with relevant details.
- Work closely with Sales Operations to ensure all calculations are generating the expected results.
- Create SQL transformation of data via the Hana Web UI interface.
- Write SQL stored procedures and anonymous blocks to support various business use cases.
- Build plan distribution docs for use in Plan Communicator to distribute Comp Plans and other documents for approval and or acceptance.
- Develop workflow automation (e.g. plan distribution and payroll approval workflows).
- Develop reports via Crystal, BO, or SAP Analytics and AI.
- Troubleshoot issues, investigate and fix bugs, deploy hotfixes, by following a robust SDLC process.
- Own and manage lower environments (Dev and UAT) and refresh schedules.
- Perform unit testing and maintain test logs and test cases for all solutions.
- Create and review production results, monitor workflow execution, stored procedures and reports.
- Participate in key phases of the Callidus SAP Commissions development lifecycle, including solution design, configuration, code development, testing, and deployment; take ownership of escalated or complex issues and follow through to resolution.
- Deliver on full life cycle from inception to implementation: design, develop, configure, code, test, and debug complex requirements related to the Callidus SAP implementation...while ensuring best practices are followed for integration, application development, deployment, data integrity, and ongoing enhancements.
- Proactively seek opportunities for process improvement: identify and resolve process bottlenecks, data issues, and inconsistencies to help improve operational efficiencies.
What You Have
- Minimum of 8 years development experience with SAP Callidus cloud (Workflow, TrueComp, Crystal Reports); experience with Groovy Scripting, PL/SQL, Core java, Advanced Java, a big plus.
- B.Tech/M.Tech degree in Computer Science.
- Relevant Certifications: Certified Commissions/ICM Specialist, Workflow Specialist, SAP Certified Applications Associate (Commissions), SAP/HANA, Other
- Significant experience in practicing and leading agile methodologies, including scrum. Experience leading technical requirements gathering and building solutions from those requirements; working at-scale by reusing components and code to push apps out fast.
- Expert level understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Experience with ICM / Sales Compensation processes in a SaaS / recurring revenue company is a big plus.
- Ability to work seamlessly as part of a multi-site, multicultural, development and testing team.
- Strong skills and proven experience across SAP Commissions platform and tools: Territory & Quota Management, Commissions Workflow, Advanced Workflow, Crystal reporting, Smart Data Integration (SDI) tool - HANA platform, CDL, and SAP Analytics (Insights & AI).
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.