At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva Systems is seeking an energetic Senior IT Engineer based in Singapore responsible for IT end-user services for regional Veeva offices in APAC. This person must be resourceful, technical, cool under fire, and love to work in a fast-paced environment. For the right candidate, this is a fun job with a dynamic and growing company where you will be given the opportunity to contribute and learn. You must have a sense of autonomy, job ownership, and be willing to work in a role where at times the job scope is not clearly defined.
What You'll Do
- Maintaining the business relationship with local vendors
- Providing end-users with general IT support over IT ticketing system
- Managing and deploying corporate PCs/Macs (new hardware configuration, imaging maintenance, diagnosis, and repair, coordinating warranty repairs)
- Providing local IT support for employees primarily in Singapore as well as other APAC countries
- Distributing hardware and creating user accounts for new employees
- Being responsible for account deactivations for terminated users
- Maintaining IT asset data (serial numbers, software keys, locations, etc.)
- Shipping, recycling, and disposal support of computers, peripherals
- Degree or Certificate with emphasis on Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent IT experience
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good English communication skills
- Eligibility to work in Singapore
Nice to Have
- IT related certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CMNO, ECMS1, ECMS2, MCSA, MCSE, LPIC1, or LPIC-2
- Work experience in providing IT support to end-users
- Work experience in IT helpdesk
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.