Here at ClearScore we make personal finance clear, calm and easy to understand. We started by giving our users free access to their credit score and report and are now focused on developing new ways to help them sort their money. We launched in July 2015 and now have over 6 million users in the UK, with multiple international markets on the horizon. We aim to radically improve personal finance for hundreds of millions of people across the globe.
Joining the IT Support team squad, you will be part of a team that helps the business to thrive. You will be reporting directly to the Global IT Manager and working with a IT Support Engineer.
We are looking for an Senior IT Support Engineer with a background in supporting a Mac based environment using plenty of SaaS products.
- Come in and assist us with our day to day support of our friendly hardworking userbase
- Managing some mini projects to help us grow
- Supporting our numerous SaaS services
- Assist in supporting our Meraki networking infrastructure, keeping everyone working
- Providing support for our awesome meeting room AV environments
- Continue to make joining ClearScore an amazing experience by helping us to manage New Joiners, Leavers and Movers
- Opinions on what technologies we should be using, we always want to hear new ideas
- A history of providing IT support to demanding users
- Knowledge of SaaS products, Office 365, Dropbox, Okta, Lucidcharts, etc.
- Solid networking troubleshooting experience
- Solid Apple Mac Support skills
- Manging tickets in Jira Service Desk toolset or similar
- Confident in written and verbal communication to all levels of the team
Our offices are in Vauxhall, a short walk from overground, Victoria and Northern Line trains via Vauxhall and Oval. We enjoy perks like free breakfasts, monthly office days out and a loads of sporting activities. We’re a sociable bunch, and we enjoy each other’s company, so it’s important that you’re a great fit for our company culture.
- These are some of the things we look for throughout our organisation:
- Friendly people who like to join in
- Pride in the work you do and everything you get involved with
- Independent thinking, and not being afraid to suggest new ideas
- Obsession with your craft, down to the smallest detail
- Data driven but able to make judgment calls when necessary
- Comfortable with ambiguity and excited by a challenge orientated environment
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 4%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!
- Monthly team events and office days out that we get to choose, and company events at the end of each race and retro