Smart Reporting is one of the world’s top startups in digital health. Our mission is to enable AI assisted diagnostics for the benefit of doctors and patients around the world. Already today, our award-winning software is used by thousands of doctors and institutions, including some of the world’s leading experts in radiology.
Contribute to something that makes a difference!
What would be your responsibilities?
- Design and develop Java microservices for FHIRcast communication protocol
- Design and implementation of configuration, administration, and monitoring of the software
- Optimize the performance and scalability of the software
- Cover software with sufficient unit tests
Who are we looking for?
- You bring Java experience of at least 3 years; Java Spring experience of at least 1 year
- You bring strong knowledge in multithreading, web services
- You are familiar with WebSockets, Microservices
- You have experience with AWS cloud, as a nice to have
- You are creative, enjoy team work and do not need supervision
- You are curious and show an interest in continuously developing yourself and adding new technologies to your knowledge base
- You are fluent in English
What do we offer?
- You can work with modern tools including microservices, cloud technology and other complex technology problems
- The opportunity to drive the development of a cutting-edge medical software product that enjoys rapid growth and significant funding from top-tier investors and EU grants
- The chance to work on interesting technical challenges such as advanced algorithms, wide integrations or scalable content management
- A positive, highly skilled, international team with a focus on quality
- The opportunity to work on a meaningful product that improves healthcare and peoples’ lives
- Pick your own gear: Linux, Mac, Windows - whatever works best for you
- Sponsored conference visits
- Outstanding compensation based on experience
Do you want to work on meaningful product in a great environment? Then don’t hesitate to apply! We’re looking forward to getting to know you.