ARRIVAL is a technology company making vehicles the way they should be - fully electric, digitally connected, and smart. By creating innovation in vehicle design and manufacturing, Arrival is accelerating autonomous and electric vehicle technology, by fusing AI with new forms of automotive engineering. We are working with some of the world's leading businesses and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel. Our vehicles will be 100% built by robots within our microfactories globally. We are recognised by LinkedIn as 2020’s number 1 start-up in the UK for as well as being one the world’s newest Unicorns with a £5 billion valuation.
ARRIVAL is a technology company creating iconic commercial EVs at the same cost as petrol and diesel equivalents to make electric vehicles mainstream. Arrival has taken a ground-up approach to make vehicles in a new way - light, modular and efficient, saving 50% cost of ownership with a range of up to 300 miles. Using design thinking, Arrival has reimagined the way vehicles are engineered and manufactured to confront legacy industry challenges that to date have prevented affordable mainstream adoption of EV technology.
- Work closely with the relevant teams to optimize workflows and ensure necessary data is accessible and clean
- When new workflows are decided upon, understand all business needs and requirements to set things in motion and refine the system to fit corporate needs
- Work with stakeholders to evaluate Atlassian add-ons and 3rd party products, determine licensing needs, and perform testing, installation and configuration of the plug-ins
- Capable of training of relevant teams/users in usage of systems in question
- Establish and promote best practices for the usage of Atlassian tools
- Guide and maintain user and administrator instructions to operate with Atlassian tools
- 3+ years of experience working closely with Atlassian Tools, including JIRA, Confluence
- Solid understanding of JIRA and Confluence workflows, permissions schemes, notification schemes, screen schemes, etc.
- Experience customizing JIRA and Confluence
- Demonstrated experience in installing, configuring and administering Atlassian plugins
- Knowledge of Groovy language will be an additional plus
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission for Zero-emission solutions for cities. Human-centred, intelligent design - to revitalise public transportation!