Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is looking for an experienced leader to build and grow the Marketing Operations function. We need a hands-on operator, who can help us build a strong technical foundation to amplify our messages to advertisers. This role is focused on owning the processes and tools that enable us to deliver scaled communications to advertisers and requires proficiency with technical platforms, marketing tools, and managing budgets and programs. Specifically, creating scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead, database, and campaign management to reach advertisers at scale.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation platform and CRM + CMS integrations, and other key tools) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Identify, implement, and manage new marketing technologies to improve our marketing performance
- Partner with the Business Analyst team to implement new attribution and tracking methodologies that measure the ROI of new and existing marketing programs (i.e. paid, organic, field events, nurturing programs, etc.)
- Manage database hygiene and optimization; develop/execute strategy for monitoring and improving gaps in data health and marketing automation performance
- Implement and optimize lead/account scoring and lead/account routing methodologies to ensure highest quality leads are passed and prioritized appropriately for qualification
- Work closely with the growth marketing, field marketing, and sales ops to ensure an airtight lead process from inquiry to closed revenue
- Work with and onboard vendors (e.g., data partners, agencies, new tools, etc.)
- 5+ years experience in B2B marketing operations role
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (e.g. Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot), with a strong understanding of downstream integration with CRM (i.e. Salesforce), CMS (i.e. Webflow, Wordpress, Contentful), and other tools (Outreach, Zoom Webinar, Drift, Intercom, Segment)
- Approaches projects with automation and scalability in mind
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a passion to improve processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of data mining/warehousing and business intelligence processes is a plus
- Annual Personal & Professional development funds
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- 401k Matching
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Monthly Global Wellness Days
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].