As a Software Engineer on the Digital Cockpit HMI team, you will work with a world class team responsible for the in-car user facing experience. In recent years the state of the art for car dash Instrument Cluster UI’s has progressed greatly and car owners can now expect to experience a rich, and visually dynamic screen replacing the more traditional speedometers and dials of the past. We are seeking an exceptional UI developer who can bring to life a vivid, responsive, and dynamic Instrument Cluster. We see something much more akin to what you would expect to see in a modern video game. Maybe you are a games developer? Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates should have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and be excellent at multi-tasking. You will need strong generalist software engineering skills, excellent interpersonal communication, and you will need to be able to collaborate effectively with our design team and platform developers.
· Rapid prototyping of in-car customer experiences.
· Design, code, and debug realtime UI interfaces/architectures.
· Integrate homegrown and 3rd party frameworks and graphics engines.
· Work with a cross-functional team of designers, application/UI software engineers, hardware engineers, and QA.
· Work with partners and vendors for outsourced components.
· Occasional international travel.
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Senior/Lead Real-time UI Engineer - HMI job post.✕