About Transmit Security:
Transmit Security, the identity experience company, is at the forefront of creating frictionless identity experiences for both customers and workforce across all channels. Our user-centric solutions, which include the industry’s first app-less biometric authenticator, are proven to ensure an effortless and truly passwordless experience - effectively reducing all forms of identity attrition and saving enterprises substantial costs. Transmit Security was co-founded by serial entrepreneurs and investors, Mickey Boodaei and Rakesh Loonkar in 2014 with the aim of changing the security identity landscape. In 2020, Deloitte recognized Transmit Security as the 5th fastest growing company in North America. Today, our powerful technology is used by millions of end-users worldwide spanning across all industries and platforms.
Are you an A-player looking for your next challenge? Are you looking to make an impact? Come join our rapidly expanding, super talented team!
- BSc in computer science/software engineering
- Technical skills
- 3+ years of Mac development in a multithreaded environment
- Services development
- FE development
- Objective C (language and low level runtime), GCD, extensions development, XPC, cocoa, core foundation,
- Low level development (notice that the currently the product has NO kernel development)
- Reverse engineering capabilities
- Architectural thinking and solid understanding of software design principles
- Attention to details
- Experience in developing enterprise product development
- Good communication & writing skills (English)
- Team-player attitude
- Ability to follow company standards (e.g. working with Jira, writing functional specs, etc.)
- Fire and forget kind of person - with the ability to follow own progress and communicate it in a clear way
- Previous experience in Windows development (multithreaded environment, services, client apps)
- Experienced with authentication and authorization service in Mac
- Experienced with authentication and authorization service in enterprise environments
- Experience in developing for other operating systems (Android, iOS)
- The development involves researching un-documented areas of the OS, and requires reverse engineering
- Being a tech savvy while understanding the constraints of product development and timelines
- The development is not limited to Mac development only - thus the candidate must be versatile enough to move between development environments and different products
- Design, develop, test, deploy and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables- be a self starter and lead projects.
- Design and develop frameworks and features in client facing SDKs and Management interfaces
- Author technical specification and audit technical documentation
- Implement cool new features in our platform