About Paytm Labs:
At Paytm Labs, we’re on a mission to provide useful technological solutions that enrich and empower millions of people in their daily lives. We apply big data, artificial intelligence, and machine learning to bring the next generation of financial products and services to the Indian, Japanese and Canadian markets.
As a company, we’re committed to offering the most transparent, secure, and personalized consumer experience to over 333 million consumers and over 21 million merchants. Since our journey began 6 years ago, we’ve launched the Paytm Canada app (our bill management app), and PayPay (a QR-based payment app in Japan), all while powering the Paytm India app.
We are looking for someone with a passion to develop novel machine learning solutions for our real-time fraud solution. If you are able to identify key variables, parameters, and elements defining a problem or its solution. And, if you can apply probability models and machine learning approaches to solving complex problems. Not to mention, an expert at data manipulation, transformation, decomposition and you can distill highly technical knowledge and techniques to collaborators outside of the problem domain, then we’d love to meet you!
- Architect, design and evaluate novel approaches for solving complex business problems using machine learning techniques with high-volume real-time data streams
- Own the machine and present analyses and machine learning concepts to a broad technical audience initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Large data sets with low to mid-level analytical complexity
- Small data sets with high analytical complexity
- Data structures containing complex relationship patterns
- Data with low signal to noise
- Unstructured DataAlgorithm development with application to solving human problems
- Previous involvement in software development and/or distributed computing projects is a plus
- 2+ years of experience in building and deploying machine learning solutions at a production scale
- 1+ years of experience in software development at the production level, with proficiency in Python or Scala preferred
- Working knowledge of PyTorch, Tensorflow, or other similar frameworks
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
Why join Paytm Labs!
- Flexibility to WFH
- For the third year in a row, we are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work
- We were also certified as one of the Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness in 2020
- We are an open work environment that fosters collaboration, ownership, creativity, and urgency
- We ensure flexible hours outside of our core working hours
- Enrolment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from day 1, no waiting period
- Team building events
- Fuel for the day: Weekly delivery of groceries, and all types of snacks
- Catered lunches and desserts on a monthly basis
- Daily fun in the office with our competitive games of Ping Pong, Pool, Smash Bros competitions, or FIFA
- And of course, an unlimited amount of freshly made coffee and tea! We’re pretty serious about our coffee beans
- Online learning through the platform, UDEMY
Notice for Job Applicants
Following the advice of Canadian health authorities, to mitigate the risk of the potential spread of COVID-19 and support social distancing, all recruiting activities including interviews and new hire onboarding will be conducted remotely. While we are doing our best to ensure reasonable response times, please expect potential delays during the recruiting process due to the current situation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and uniqueness at our company. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paytm Labs is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know.
Don't have Paytm Canada App yet?