Thrive Market is on a mission to make healthy, affordable food available to every American. In order to achieve that mission, we’re building a world-class acquisition marketing team to focus on finding, targeting, and converting health-conscious consumers into happy Thrive Market members. We’re fortunate to have a strong brand and a tangible value proposition, but the next phase of our growth will be driven by analytical precision and performance marketing expertise.
The Senior Manager, Acquisition Marketing will have the opportunity to own the development of new digital and mobile app channels for Thrive Market. This is great role for someone looking to take their marketing skills to the next level by scaling multiple new acquisition channels and directly contribute to building an iconic, mission-driven brand. Someone who enjoys turning data into action and has an inherent curiosity and desire to learn through testing will love this role.
- Manage multiple web and app acquisition marketing campaigns to acquire new members
- Own identifying and onboarding new advertising partners/platforms as well as building relationships with existing partners
- Day to day campaign management including monitoring campaign performance, determining and executing optimizations, reporting on results to key stakeholders
- Develop and execute an ongoing optimization roadmap to improve campaign performance and align with the overall marketing strategy
- Utilize optimization strategies such as creative, messaging, audience, targeting and landing page tests to continuously improve performance
- Partner closely cross functional teams including analytics, creative and product/engineering to scale and improve performance of campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or related field.
- 4+ years of user acquisition marketing and/or digital advertising experience
- Hands on experience in digital marketing platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Ad Server, and/or media-buying platforms.
- Well versed in mobile app marketing including measurement, platforms and best practices
- Partnered with creative teams / graphic designers to develop assets for campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize a performance marketing budget
- Comfortable working with large data sets, optimizing for KPIs, and turning analysis into action
- Positive, roll up your sleeves attitude who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Plus: Experience in subscription, e-commerce and/or health, grocery or fitness advertising
Wholesome products at wholesale prices. Thrive Market is a membership e-commerce platform on a mission to make the world’s highest quality natural and organic products available for every American family. For $60/year, Thrive members get access to their favorite healthy snacks, supplements, home, beauty, and baby products at 30-50% off retail value—all shipped to their front door. As part of our Thrive Gives initiative, each paid membership on the site also sponsors a free membership for a low-income family.