Building a Safer Cyberspace:
At Horangi, we’re passionate about building a safer cyberspace and creating software that solves challenging cybersecurity problems. Horangi focuses on building partnerships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business goals and building a security strategy that helps achieve their objectives. Horangi’s personnel have an extensive engineering experience and strong background in penetration testing and strategic consulting, partnering both large multinational networks and small organizations with focused missions. We enjoy solving tough security problems and we are eager to find new challenges and build new relationships.
Get to know the role
To design, set up, and maintain series of automated reports and dashboards (Python, SQL) for teams (both local and regional) to measure performance and plan for future targets. Deploy and maintain relational database to ensure proper data and reporting layers.
Working closely with various teams within Horangi (Leadership, Marketing, Cyops, Sales etc.) to understand data requirements, identify and track key metrics, and provide data driven insights that are tailored and relevant to Horangi’s evolving needs.
The day to day activities
Shape the development of Horangi’s BI infrastructure including Data Warehousing, reporting and analytics platforms
• Develop reporting, toolkits, and dashboards for teams to optimize performance, across digital and offline channels
• Conduct in-depth analyses and provide insights based on regional and country needs
• Support broad range of analytics projects related to improving channels effectiveness and
campaign optimization, etc.
• Understand business requirements and work objectives in order to propose actionable
recommendations that would support decision-making
The must haves
Bachelors degree in Statistics, Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or other quantitative subjects are required
• Knowledge of analytical tools, including Excel, database querying (SQL), relational databases, DataStudio, R, Python are required
• Strong analytical experience and business acumen
• Ability to work with complex data sets, and combine data from multiple sources into a single
• Fast learner; ability to acquire new technical skills as needed
• Versatile, self-driven, detail-oriented
• Good communication skills
• Full professional working proficiency in the English language is required
• Deploy and maintain AWS microservices - preferred
Join us at Horangi, and do the best work of your life!