Senior Manager, Client Solutions Team
The mission of the Client Solutions team is to consult with our clients and agencies to help drive their marketing strategy and maximise the return from their investment on the LinkedIn platform. We are a fast-paced, high performing team that works in partnership with Sales, Product, Marketing, Insights and other key cross-functional partners to prove the value we bring to our clients, grow their investment, bring new products to life for our clients and help them succeed in market.
LinkedIn Marketing Solutions is looking for an inspirational and innovative leader to run our Client Solutions Manager team in our UK Enterprise business – managing our largest, most complex customers; someone to help us deliver our long term goals while managing and developing our most important asset: talent.
As a Senior Manager you will be measured by your ability to manage and mentor CSM managers and Individual Contributors while establishing internal and external partnerships that help drive the Marketing Solutions business objectives.
- Inspire and coach a team of Client Solutions Managers (CSMs) and CSM managers to excel in their role driving the success of our clients and proving the value of their performance such that their investment with LinkedIn grows.
- Drive forward strategic and operational priorities for the UK market, EMEA & Global CSM team to accelerate the growth, scale, and adoption of LinkedIn Marketing Solutions.
- Co-lead with sales partners; build a strong partnership with key cross-functional stakeholders, especially sales leaders, to drive business strategy & results together.
- Hire, lead and inspire a team of Client Solutions Managers: invest heavily in their career development, coach them to perform to high standards, and empower them to drive impact internally and for their clients.
- Partner with Sales Directors / Managers (and other cross-functional partners) to develop and implement business strategy to ensure your market achieves their goals. Ensure your team is fully aligned to deliver against the strategy.
- Own key relationships with Sales, Product, Insights, Marketing, Sales Effectiveness, contributing CSM voice and expertise to support and influence their cross-functional work.
- Act as a role model of LinkedIn’s culture and values, and coach and encourage others to model these values
- Ensure your team thinks “client-first”, relying on metrics that matter: long-term revenue growth, customer retention and lifetime value, and customer understanding of the LinkedIn platform.
- Manage metrics and dashboards to monitor our business and your team performance and identify trends, strengths, gaps
- Leverage partners in Marketing, Product, and Ad Operations to simplify our product offerings and enable massive adoption and scale
- Support global efforts to monitor and increase customer retention and investment
- Support sharing of global best practices
- Coach your team to improved performance ensuring they grow their skills and improve the client experience.
- Consistently meet quarterly revenue goals and OKRs achieved within LinkedIn culture and values
- Ensure your team hit performance metrics (active customer rate, average growth in customer spend, % customer objectives hit etc.) to help drive quota attainment
- Reach out to customers regularly to build rapport and trust and hear feedback directly from them
- Lead/help drive adoption of customer feedback initiatives (eg CPS)
- 10+ years of experience in digital media, marketing, consultancy and/or product management
- 5+ years of experience managing individual contributors and people managers, customer success or account management
- Experience in actively managing global relationships with key stakeholders
- Degree in a marketing function
- Experience in project management, strategy development, direction-setting and working cross-functionally.
- Experience in working with customers/clients on a global scale ensuring retention and investment
- Ability to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously mixing long term projects with the urgency of immediate demands in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritise efforts, with a passion for driving excellence and results
- Thrives in fast-paced environment, and can embrace rapid change and innovation
- Change management experience and/or managing, training teams through change
- Executive-level communication skills
Job posted : 7th February 2019
Closing date: 8th March 2019
Job location: London